Mobile Notary Public Services
We provide specialized services like notarizing your deeds, affirming deeds, escrow docs, bills of sale, affidavits, and all lines of notary with notary diplomacy.
Our mobile notary services provide its customers with an easy and effective way to the notary document signing services, offered by the notary public office. We have a wide network of mobile notaries to travel within the Los Angeles County as well as the local San Fernando Valley areas. Our representatives will visit your home, office, Starbucks, etc. and will collect the required documents.
You can feel free to question the mobile notary about anything which might concern you and clear your doubts before handing over the job to us. Our travel notaries are highly qualified and certified by the State Government to practice in the State of California.
Call us now to schedule an appointment 818-609-8691
- Notary services are dependent on the Notary's availability. Please call us at (818) 609-8691 in advance to ensure the availability of and/or to schedule an appointment with the Notary.
- The signer of the document must be physically present before the Notary while signing the document.
- The Notary cannot give advice or instruction regarding documents or form to be notarized.
- The Notary will not be involved in any transaction that the Notary believes to be false, deceptive or fraudulent.
- The notarization may not be performed if the Notary and the signer cannot communicate in the same language. (Please note: translators or intermediaries may not be used, as the notary must communicate directly with the signer.)
- Witnesses can not be provided.
NOTE: Notary services are dependent on the Notary's availability. Please call (818) 609-8691 in advance to ensure the availability of and/or to schedule an appointment with the Notary.Once the appointment is made please be sure to have with you:
- Yourself and/or anyone whose signature needs to be notarized
- Your completed document or form to be notarized
- A current government-issued photo identification (valid driver's license, state identification card, passport, etc.)
- And any witnesses, if required
NOTE: Notary services are dependent on the Notary's availability. Please call (818) 609-8691 in advance to ensure the availability of and/or to schedule an appointment with the Notary.Our Office Location
D Zone Insurance Services
17208 Saticoy Street
Van Nuys, California 91406
Monday - Friday
9:30am to 6pm
10am to 2:30pm